So something that has made me especially happy this summer is...painting my nails. I have gotten some really cute/funky colors and they make me happy whenever I see my fingers/toes. I got a new color last week called "Blue Me Away" by Sally Hansen isn't that cute? hehe...It is the most beautiful shade of blue and it looks exceptionally well on my mocha/cocoa/chocolate skin...Sally Hansen has some of the most rich/cute colors and of course their Hard as Nails line is important if you want to retain length and strength of your nail. The line that I have been using is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear, I don't know what they put in this stuff, but it does NOT chip...whew! I just had to share. So..if you are feeling down and you don't have a professional job just yet...get some cute color! And of course those aren't my fingers...lol. Until Next Time...
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Xtreme Wear...
So something that has made me especially happy this summer is...painting my nails. I have gotten some really cute/funky colors and they make me happy whenever I see my fingers/toes. I got a new color last week called "Blue Me Away" by Sally Hansen isn't that cute? hehe...It is the most beautiful shade of blue and it looks exceptionally well on my mocha/cocoa/chocolate skin...Sally Hansen has some of the most rich/cute colors and of course their Hard as Nails line is important if you want to retain length and strength of your nail. The line that I have been using is Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear, I don't know what they put in this stuff, but it does NOT chip...whew! I just had to share. So..if you are feeling down and you don't have a professional job just yet...get some cute color! And of course those aren't my fingers...lol. Until Next Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cracked up when I read this. It reminded me of how I got lost and was late. And you were like..."Girl its okay I just did my nails why I was waiting" haha.
ReplyDeleteHmmm, how do you do your right hand without messing up? I have been trying to figure out the trick forever.
ReplyDelete