So...it's kind of interesting how well I know myself. After graduating, it was kind of weird because I felt like I was floating in an abyss...I was unsure/uncertain about a lot of things...namely doing the school/studying thing all over again. But something changed this week... (maybe it was my new body wash...lol.) I'm actually excited about moving...and doing this whole school thing again.
I will say the one thing I am NOT excited about is where I will be living. Even when I went to tour the darn place, I knew I'd probably end up living there, but I didn't want to.... Talk about complete and utter downgrade... I don't know if the worse part is I'll have a "twin" bed ..!!! aaaah or No washer and dryer!!! I really cant figure out which is worse. I'll just have to make it through the year and then upgrade and never compromise that again! :sigh:
As for the new "city," hmm...I can't really say much about it. First of all, there seems to be a lot of car break ins...I don't know if this happens a lot in ATL or not, but geesh...who actually breaks into cars. Thats crazy, sounds like idle kids with nothing to do.
So today my parents decided to ask me random questions about the move and all...When I told them it was ~9 hours, they both just stared at me...lol. Honestly, I'm not sure if my car is going to make it. I had this dream/fantasy that my parents were going to surprise me with a car after graduation/before I left....so now that the summer is winding down, I don't think a car is coming...lol. What was I thinking...Anyways..I love my car, but it is SOOO finicky, it/she has a mind of her own. For a while it seemed like something was wrong with it at least once a month. I'll just continue to be optimistic about the whole thing.
Oh yeah, when am I supposed to start "packing?" That is one thing that I DO NOT like doing. I like going places, vacations and what not, but I don't like packing. For example, when I went to Miami for spring break, I literally packed the morning of in like 5minutes...I threw a whole bunch of dresses into random bags...lol. Needless to say I forgot a lot of stuff...lol. So now that I am about to leave the state/region/time zone...lol, I don't even know what to do. Luckily a lot of my stuff is still packed from school, but that wasn't really packing. Like I said earlier this paragraph, I hate packing..lol. So I threw a whole bunch of stuff in random boxes,bags, shoeboxes, etc. I can't find ANYTHING. I always have to rummage around for like 15 minutes to find what I'm looking for, usually I just give up...lol.The weird thing about the packing thing is I'm an organized person that likes to have things planned out. But oh well..
Speaking of being organized, I was going through some of my stuff from high school because I was looking for this thing to include in my scrapbook and I came across my "card container." Ok something kinda corky/weird/eclectic about me is I keep ALL cards, notes, letters, postcards that people give to me. I have been doing that since late elementary school/early middle school. That is part of the reason that I love and appreciate cards so much. So if you have ever given me a card, whether it is a birthday, valentines day, christmas, graduation, just because, etc. card, then I have it..I had to start a new box to include my graduation cards from this year. I came across my graduation cards from high school, and I found a check that my sister wrote me in there...clearly I never cashed it..lol. I called her and told her, she laughed.lol.
So this turned into a long post, I simply wanted to say...I'm excited! Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment