Wednesday, July 29, 2009

TTT, The Latest Health Epidemic...

So I came across this video sometime last week. I thought it was kinda funny, but sad...and true. I am guilty of excessive texting, and I think my thumbs have felt numb a couple times...hopefully I don't have this issue...I know I definitely don't text up to 30,000 texts a month though. Thats a bit crazy...So here is the video courtesy of CNN describing "Teen Texting Tendonitis"



So after sharing the TTT story with my one of my best friends...she shared this link with me. It is a story about a teen girl falling in an open manhole-five feet below ground to open sewage...EEEWWW! Whoever she was texting better have been worthwhile. It's an interesting story. Check out the article HERE!!

A random thought before I go...I think it is interesting that the spell check doesn't recognize texting as a properly spelled word...is it a word?lol. Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates