So I'm in a weird transitional period right now...in most facets of my life. I spontaneously remembered that quote by Marilyn Monroe...so I decided to google and a long list of quotes by MM came up. For some reason I find it hard that she said all this stuff, but who knows...these are my 3 fav (I'll add them to my quotable quotes too). Just thought I would share...
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe less so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
I'm selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best. It's not true that I had nothing on, I had the radio on.
Until Next Time...
These are amazing quotes, worthy of remembering. What transitions are you facing?
ReplyDeleteI just graduated from undergrad and now I am about to begin prof/grad school. And also I am moving to another part of the country,which is weird because I was pretty much raised in the south.
ReplyDeletethe second is my all-time favorite. it pretty much describes how i think about all of my relationships (both romantic and otherwise)
ReplyDelete