Sunday, July 12, 2009

650-lb Virgin

So I was looking through the guide menu on TV, and I saw the listing on TLC for the show..."650 lb Virgin." It is pretty remarkable that this guy lost 410 lbs...sad that he weighed so much in the first place...poor guy But the part that made me start laughing... is the way they seem to exploiting the fact that the 32 year old guy is a virgin. So the show is basically showing us as he dates different women... I am wondering if they are going to tell us once he loses his V-card?? Also are they going to show the lady? lol. I guess we will see... Here is a clip...Until Next Time...


1 comment:

  1. Wow..I am putting in an extra 20 minutes at the gym tomorrow lol. But good for him, it makes this last 30 pounds seem insignificant lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates