Friday, April 2, 2010

Obama Chia Pet and Quick Update

So if this isn't funny I don't know what is...I didn't even know Chia Pet's were still being sold..Hilarious! I busted out laughing when I saw this, my favorite part is they call it the "Great American Series." They even have a ridiculous video/advertisement to accompany the product. Maybe it is/was an April Fool's Joke...either way it is still funny and I wonder how many people will actually buy it. Here is the video:



So hopefully everyone laughed as hard as me...I just wanted to do a quick update. Right now I am on my spring break..it has been GREAT! Honestly the week has really flown by! I can't believe it is Friday. I have really been able to catch up on my sleep which has been nice. The weather outside has been marvelous, even reaching and exceeding 80 degrees (doing a happy dance). Unlike STL, flowers and trees are really starting to blossom; it just looks beautiful outside. One of my professors, gave us some work to do (notes to review) and what not..definitely don't feel like doing it..Let's just be honest, I probably won't do it until Sunday when I get to "Misery/Missouri." There have been a lot of changes in my life, but we will see what all becomes of it... (not jumping to any conclusions, like the Jump to Conclusions mat on Office Space)

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates