Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mise a Jour

I just wanted to make a quick update post...So April has been interesting...it has finally warmed up here in STL, but I think it has made me just start to experience "cabin fever" again. There is less than a month left of the semester, wow...it definitely doesn't feel like it. I still have another round left of exams and then finals. I can't believe I am almost done with my first year..so crazy! This summer I am working in one Optometry practice downtown. I am trying to get another job though so I can have quite a bit of hours and gain a lot of clinic experience so that I can feel more comfortable in my Clinical Opt classes.

Hmm..so much has been going on this month. I am definitely in a more peaceful and content place in my life than I have been in a while. I joined FTMBC, which is the church that I have been going to in STL since September. It was weird because I didn't go to church that morning with the intention to join, but all of a sudden I found myself walking down the aisles..yup. I have been doing alright in my classes. I still miss my family and friends like crazy, but I not as much as last semester.

I have  just been working on a take home test for most of the day. Last night I hada small gathering at my place. We watched Hangover and I Can Do Bad, All By Myself... I made some BBQ nachos that were delicious and I used my blender for the second time ever to make Margaritas... It was fun, needless to say I didn't get out of the bed today until the afternoon. :-) Well that's all I can think of for now..Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates