In keeping with my goal to reach 110 blogposts before the end of the year, I figured I would squeeze another one in. I just got in from taking my Monsense (Monocular Sensory Processes) Final.. It really kicked my butt. Some of the questions, I really don't even think were in our notes. Sigh... Oh well, what can you do. I have two more finals left and then I'm chucking the deuces to St. Louis... The snow outside is ridiculous. It took me 45 minutes to get to school, not counting the time, I had to warm up my car, get all snow and ice off of it, wait for my windows to semi defrost. Oh and my front door has been doing this thing where it is extremely difficult to lock and open and it is even worse with gloves on.
So I studied/ flash cards while stuck in traffic. Yup.. Well glad that final is over, I have two more left, Ocular Motility and Ocular Disease. Yeah... I have a really borderline grade in Disease so I'm really going to bust my butt and keep praying for a miracle. So my initial reason for getting on here was to mention the cute t-shirts that I have been lusting after, but I just can't bring myself to buy. Now that this post has gotten longer, I am just going to make it a separate one. Oh yeah have you checked out the sets that I have made on Polyvore.com... Love it!! I've been meaning to find that youtube video that shows how you do it. Oh well, I'll search for it soon.. Tata! Stay warm out there.
Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment