So this book was definitely a good one. It was an easy read, but also very entertaining. I got it from the public library a couple days ago (yeah its a recession). I liked it mostly because there were so many twists and turns that you really couldn't predict how the book was going to unfold. It follows three friends who happen to be sorority sisters and how they maneuver through the love and relationship world. I liked how all of the stories appealed to a different type of woman. The book was not overly cliche' or filled with lots of slang words (which many black books tend to be). As I said before it was indeed a pleasant read. Below is the description:
A husband can be good for a number of things:
- Companionship (when he's home)
- Household repairs (if he's handy)
- Good loving (if you're lucky), but . . . no girl needs a husband seven days a week!
A spouse is fine as long as he doesn't screw up the rest of your life. Now three lovely ladies who think they have this "husband" thing all worked out are about to learn that, when it comes to love and marriage, "perfection" can always be improved upon. And it's going to be one wild ride!
Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment