All has been well over here in the midwest, well besides the fact that it is bitterly cold, but for the most part I will say that everything is good. 4 more finals to go and I'll be headed home woohoo...
So I have been getting creative with my meals. Just trying new recipes, most of them I think of myself... I'm sure they arent that original, I just think of things I have in my fridge and try and put them together.
I just put cut some chicken breasts into chicken breasts, put some garlic, lemon pepper, adobo seasoning on it, put some Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and put my oven on the broil setting. Well call me late, but I just discovered the broil setting on the oven... the last time I made BBQ chicken wraps with the broiled chicken and it was absolutely delicious. The rest of the chicken breast that I cut into strips, I poured some Balsamic Vinagrette in a bag and some other spices and I'm marinated it until dinner time tonight. Yup!! So excited about that.
Ok that was definitely a random aside... I've been tweeting quite a lot, and I usually say at least once a week how I've been neglecting my blog. So as of now, I am 14 blogposts short of how much I blogged last year. Last year I did 110 posts. Yup! SO maybe I can crank out about 13 more posts, I guess we will see. Anyways, that's all for this one, just have to think of a clever title...
Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment