Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Out with the Old...In with the New


Although I am a little behind, Happy New Year to everyone! It's 2010..and I really hope and feel that this year will be great. Hmm..what can I say about the previous year,  2009..wow! So many pivotal things happened last year, graduating from undergrad to starting optometry school (in terms of academics). I also really had a lot of personal growth.

I brought in my New Year in NYC, Times Square. It really was a great experience, but it is one of those things that I will only do once. The final countdown was really great and I have some real cool "2010" glasses. I will post some pics later, once I upload them. I am not even sure what the exact temperature was, but it was freezing, and then it started snowing/raining. Like I said earlier, next year I'll watch "the ball drop" on TV. It really was an impromptu trip and we also went to DC, and Maryland. I really had a great time.

I need to start preparing myself to start school again. All of the studying that I did last semester, doesn't seem real. I think once I get on my plane to go back to STL...I will be extremely depressed. Oh well...I still have a little over a week.

So I am usually a "New Years Resolutions" kind of person. But something is different about this year, I just don't feel the urge to make a list of things that I need to do. I think it is much more simple this year, since the Optometry program pretty much controls my life. I made a mistake of looking at my schedule for Spring Semester, and I will be taking 23 hours...what the heck. Oh well..Well I am going to get back to watching Gilmore Girls. Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates