Friday, January 29, 2010

Classes this Semester Spr 2010

It is usually an awkward question when people have asked me what classes I am taking this semester...I always take a deep breath and end up rambling off a whole bunch of stuff. I always forget one and it seems like the person ends up regretting even asking. As I have complained about previously, this semester is ridiculous. I go from 8 to 5 everyday except for Friday. So here is my schedule and I hope that people kind of just stop asking.

1. Anatomy and Physiology of Disease II
2. Ocular Anatomy
3. Ocular Optics
4. Physical Optics and Photometry
5. Clinical Optometry I
6. Case Based Discovery

So I literally just had an epiphany. All of my classes have labs. Every SINGLE one!!! So in undergrad when I would complain about going to my one lab once a week from 2:30-5:30, whether it was Bio,Chem, Orgo, Physics...whatever. Now imagine having a lab for every class. Le sigh.. So I at first didn't number the classes, but I started my new organization system (Unfortunately, I get a new one every week) in which I just # each class so when I make my study schedule it is easier to just write the number, next to things to do...It's a hassle to keep writing the name of the classes out. Initially I tried to abbreviate them, but the class names share similar words.  I just wanted to make a quick post before I start all of these practice problems for Ocular Optics. Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates