Thursday, January 28, 2010
A Billion for a Billion
Powerful video. I stumbled across this website when I was on Freerice.com. Everyone should check out Free Rice. If you have never heard of it, basically you play little multiple choice trivia games and for each question you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated. It's not a lot, but its something. Also you can change the category for the different trivia questions. I like to put mine on french so I can brush up on French words they also have where you identify countries, capitals of countries, English grammar, many other languages, Chemistry, Algebra...basically check out the website. It's cool.
And it's something you can do in your downtime instead of wasting time on FB. Speaking of FB I am going to add yet another widget to my blog, from the Billion for a Billion website. Until Next Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment