I just wanted to do a quick post, so that I can continue to stay loyal to my blog (I can't believe I have actually kept up with this thing.) Anyways... So I bought this fitness pass at the gym so I can attend as many fitness classes as I like. Last week, I went to an Abs, Buns Cardio class then a Step and Tone class and Zumba. Oh BTW Zumba is fun (I felt like I was at the club..lol.) So today I missed the Abs, Buns, and Cardio class so I decided to try something new... Cycling..well they called it a spin class. As soon as I walked in the class I was like dangg what am I doing here? So of course like a newbie, I told the instructor I didn't know what I was doing and he helped me attach my seat (whatever it is called) and adjust that overly complicated bike.
So I though that part was the hardest, I was sweating like crazy during the warm up. Unfortunately I was in eye shot of the clock, which I looked at most of the class. Basically that class WORKED ME OUT! Gosh once I got off that bike an hour later, I wasn't sure if I could walk. All I could think of during the class is how I will never go back...For some reason something weird in me, actually enjoyed it. Well even though I think I chipped part of my "Sitz bones" (yes those are real bones). My butt is sore, actually everything below my chin is sore. So yeah that was a great class...not sure if I'll go back, but maybe I'll consider it. The instructor was only a little evil...but mostly nice.
Wow I wrote about that crazy class for a while. So I wish I could tell you all about the cool things I have been doing in my Clinical Optometry class...actually my schedule, but that will be another post. But before I leave, I just want to grip about how crazy this semester is going to be. I have class from 8 to 5, pretty much EVERY day!! Like what the heck.. 8 to 5, with an hour lunch break. I am so exhausted when I get home and then I have to study until Midnight.
But I must go...I am meeting up with a classmate to go on a "Campus Safety Walk." Basically you walk around the campus with administrators and tell them why you don't feel safe. I figure I complain about this place enough I need to give my input so things can be changed. And anybody who knows me, knows I like to share my ideas...lol. Until Next Time...
So I am catching up on your blog and I was laughing literally out loud at your description of the "spinning" class. I felt the same way i did it that one time in pe.. It was a crazy work out lol..I thought i was gonna fall off that bike and not make it back to clairmont.. :)
ReplyDelete-Amber
Haha. I am glad that I am not the only one that experienced that. I seriously was holding on for dear life on that bike.
ReplyDelete