Ok so I have this crazy burst of energy, I'm not sure where it came from. Anyways... I just watched this CNN video on Tufts banning sex in a dorm room while the roommate is present and also that you can't "sexile"...lol. I think it's hilarious. Now at some point in undergrad (probably freshman year) you had a roommate, so I feel like most people should have something to say about this..whether it was you who was having the sex, doing the sexiling, or being sexiled or if your roommate was perfectly ok with it; whatever the case may be I think it is part of the whole college (freshman year) experience. Learning how to negotiate awkward, potentially awkward, or maybe not awkward at all situations...Thankfully I had a great freshman roommate...lol. Oh well...here is the video. I'll copy and paste some quotes from the article...have a good laugh.
A new policy at Tufts University prohibits students in dorms from having sex while their roommate is in the room, according to the university's 2009-2010 student handbook.The Massachusetts university's formal rule also bars so-called "sexiling" -- exiling a roommate from the room so the other roommate can engage in sexual activity.The new guidelines for students hosting overnight guests say, "You may not engage in sexual activity while your roommate is present in the room. And sexual activity within your assigned room should not ever deprive your roommate(s) of privacy, study, or sleep time."
Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment