Monday, September 28, 2009

le sigh...

So in a weird sort of way, the more things that I have to do, the more time I seem to have to create out of thin air..Anyways.. basically I'm saying I have waaaaaaayyy to much to do to be writing this blog post, but I have to keep doing something that I "enjoy" so I don't officially go crazy. This weekend I went home, which was absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It was the break I needed and I feel as though it rejuvenated me, and gave me gusto to continue my journey. Anyways, I'm back now. :( I was sooo sad when my plane landed yesterday.

So my first round of exams went pretty well. I know that I could have done better, but I'm not completely mad. Next week will be crazy again! Neuroanatomy exam, Anatomy and Phys exam, Optics Quiz, Epi Exam, and A & P lab quiz...yup...ca-razy.

I'm trying to figure out when I am going to go grocery shopping. I finally caved in and I'm going to buy a coffee machine. I almost poked my eyes out this morning. I was sooo tired. I couldn't even put my contacts in, I rushed to class. And there was my Optics quiz sitting on the table...ready for me to take. I think I did alright though, made a couple of stupid mistakes..

Anyways...I'm just trying to hang in there. The original reason I started this post was to discuss me being stubborn. I am extremely stubborn, although I have gotten much better. Anyways...I'm being vague. Oh and this is also random, but I listen to Ashlee Simpson when I'm frustrated.lol. This song is soo me...

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep
Nobody's really seen my million subtleties

Got stains on my t-shirt and I'm the biggest flirt
Right now I'm solo, but that will be changing eventually, oh
Got bruises on my heart and sometimes I get dark
If you want my auto, want my autobiography
Baby, just ask me

I walked a thousand miles to find one river of peace
I walked a million more to find what this shit means

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates