Hello there! So wow this has definitely been a whirlwind week... All I did was study and take exams. For the most part all of them went well, but one... :( That's a long story, which I am pretty upset about, but I'm not trying to go there right now...I am still waiting for my results from my exam from Friday back.
So people weren't joking when they said all you do is study. Studying for these first round of exams was like studying for a final, it was just sooo much information and you were expected to know everysingle detail. Absolutely ridiculous...and don't get me wrong, I definitely studied for my science classes in undergrad, but it just isn't even comparable.Oh well, I'm hanging in there.
On Friday, I went to go check out my dream apartment. It was soo amazing. :-) It is everything that I want and more and the best part is it is affordable. It has a fireplace, washer and dryer, balcolny,with a storage unit, huge walk in closets, a large mirror on the wall in the bedroom.. (*wink), in a great part of STL, great pool, basketball courts, tennis courts.... Just absolutely amazing.
Gosh I can't wait to move! Especially since I H-A-T-E my apartment now. Gosh I hate this place. My absolute disgust and hatrid for this place reached the plateau yesterday. So Labor day weekend, I ordered my Miss Jessie's hair product and had it sent here. Usually it takes 3-5 business days...So I have been going in the darn office looking for my package like 4 times and they kept telling me it wasn't there. So I decided to just look at the tracking information, only to see that it was delivered and signed for on SEPT 11th...keep in mind blogfolks, that it is now the 20th...that was 9 days ago. Wtf! Like I am heated! The darn place only opens for 2 hours today and of course I will be there trying to find my $30 hair product. Ughhh I was soo pissed, I even had this crazy dream about the whole ordeal last night. lol.
Anyways...whew! Oh yeah that Friday my classmate had an "EYE-Land" party which was fun. It was a luau/island theme. Lots of fun! So on Saturday I went to Six Flags, which was sooo much fun. Gosh I forgot how much I liked riding roller coasters. I screamed like I was crazy on pretty much every single ride. It was soo nice and it was a great stress reliever. The optometry program had a little lunch pavilion and there were a few companies there giving out random stuff and networking and what not. It was cool. But of course I was super "geeked" on the rides. I don't even know what my fav one was...maybe "Mr Freeze" or "the Boss." That is exactly what I needed after my super long and crazy week...
So I'm not completely ecstatic about starting another week...oh well, I have to do what I need to do. Hopefully before I know it, I'll be graduating... I'm trying not to get burned out, but it is super easy. Oh well, I am going to do laundry, go grocery shopping, update my budget, and study of course. But there is nothing like a Sunday morning, even though I do feel guilty for not going to church. My feet hurt like crazy...ugh I can't wait to have collagen inserted into my soles...In due time. lol...Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment