Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 11 of Classes

::hangs head in shame::

So this is like a bad relationship, I promise to do better, but then I fall back into my same skiddish ways. It's been almost 2 months since I've last written. I really can't believe it has been that long. My life has been zooming by, but certain parts have just been moving s..l..o..w..l...y... ie this week. 

So..how's 3rd year?
Hmm...3rd year is -_- 
For some reason, I was under the impression that 3rd year, I would be living it up, partying, enjoying the good life, laughing at the 1st years (ok I do that). But in fact, 3rd year is just blah... maybe if I wasnt too busy randomly planning stuff for NOSA life would be less intermittently stressful. Also I manage to work a couple hours a week. I can't pay my rent off it, but it does supplement my gas money.

I work for our Clinic's dispensary. I love my job, but honestly some days stress me out more than taking a test. Speaking of taking a test, most of my grades have fared well so far. ::knocks on wood, tree, and linoleum (for good measure)::

All in all, I can say life is indeed good (intermittently).

So I do this rather compulsive thing where I label each day we have been in class and countup each day/week. Well it's week 11 and I am in disbelief. Excited, but nervous for what is ahead. Anywho... just wanted to type a few words. Hope yall aint mad.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates