So if you have been following my blog, you know the agony that I have experienced, relocating to St. Louis... This city is just ::scrambles around for appropriate word:: ugh...
Anyways, this past week I have never been more excited to be in St. Louis. The cardinals won the World Series! I was definitely a band wagon fan, not really a fan still, but I watched pretty much all the games of the world series. They were excited and when the Cards won I was ecstatic.
Sunday we even attended the Rally/Parade. Oh and BTW this is the 11th championship they've won. So everyone kept chanting 11 in 11 (the year is 2011). Which is awesome!!
So I'm not sure if I've told you about the out of control squirrels in St. Louis, but they are like nothing I've ever seen. They are practically eating away at my porch... anyways..
The rally squirrel video is one of the funniest thing I've seen in a while, and even more funny because I know about the psyho squirrels that live here. Look at the video below and laugh for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment