Sunday, July 25, 2010

Steve Jobs: How to live before you die | Video on TED.com

 So I watched this video a while back when I was studying for finals last semester...it was definitely inspirational... So as most people knows he is the Co-founder and CEO of Apple and creator of Pixar. Steve Jobs is one of those people whose brains I would like to explore...

This was his commencement address to Stanford a couple years back. I am usually always inspired by commencement addresses too bad I always get screwed over ... (ie. Vicente Fox, who barely spoke English and was just ridiculous...I don't even know what he talked about, in fact I don't think anyone knew)

His speech mainly concerned how you have to and can make the best out of even the worse circumstances in life. Amazing...


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates