Sunday, July 25, 2010

Been Gone For a Minute...

So this definitely proves my free time theory...when I am the most busy and bogged down with stuff to do, that is when I find time to write on my blog. So you can deduce that, that I have lots of free time, because I haven't written on here in quite some time. It's not that I don't have a lot to say (because I have an opinion on lots of things), I just haven't actually done it. In fact I have been slacking on my actual blog reading...

So let me do the usual catchup...hmm... A couple weeks ago I went to Myrtle Beach with my line sisters...It was definitely an eventful and fun filled weekend. :-) Then a couple days later I headed to Puerto Rico for the NOA Convention. I throughly enjoyed the convention... I met lots of other optometry students from around the country, lots and lots and lots of Doctors... We stayed in the Caribe Hilton, which was a beachfront hotel, so when we weren't in meetings/seminars/CE classes I was outside by the ocean, on a hammock, or in the pool. Definitely great... No one can tell Optometry truly isn't a great profession...haha. 

I am in the home stretch of summer, so I have just been tying up lose ends and taking care of business... Ok so this is a pretty boring update. I think I'm going to watch some videos on Tedtalk... You can never have too much inspiration...Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates