Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ok... I'll admit it!

So I just realized that my last blogpost was in late June... So basically I've been slacking. I have so many ideas for posts, but I just never really got around to it...yeah yeah I know. Excuses... I wish I had some elaborate reason of why I haven't been blogging, but honestly I don't. I have been doing a whole lot of nothing, but I've definitely been enjoying myself. That's all that matters...right!

In a couple hours, I will be leaving to go to Myrtle Beach with my line sisters...woohoo...aAnd of course I haven't packed a single thing. Yeah I know... I always do that...good thing we decided to leave later on in the day.

After I get back, I will be leaving for Puerto Rico for an Optometry conference...yay!! I'm excited, never been to P. Rico...so that should be interesting. I officially have a little over a month of my summer left, and I have no idea what direction it is headed in... And in a weird (I can't believe I am not freaking out, because I don't have control) way, I am ok with that... I think I have evolved and grown soo...much this summer...

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates