Right Now for
Saint Louis, MO (63121)
Save Location [ English | Metric ] |
|

Light Snow and Windy
| 19°F
Feels Like
2°F
|
| |
|
|
I should have just gone to Optometry school in Memphis...aaah! What was I thinking? I was so spoiled in Georgia and I didn't even know it. Hopefully I don't DIE when walking home from the library! Oh and can we talk about how the freaking library still has on the A/C...these people are out of their minds...I have on a tank top/t-shirt/hoodie with the hood on/my coat/with some boots on...and if I could write with gloves, I would have those on too! I know I look crazy, but I can't study in my apartment... :( I lied to myself for half a semester... But I seriously complained all day about the weather...like I am mad, and all I keep saying is "IT'S NOT WINTER yet...so why is it snowing?" Seriously why? It's still technically fall! I haven't seen the sun in days.. What happened to global warming, isn't that supposed to be occurring. Anyways...back to studying for finals under these frigid temperatures...geesh I did a lot of blogposts today..hmm..Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment