Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Booty Pop

So I stumbled across this website/product thanks to Twitter. So it's called Booty Pop Panties and it is basically to give you a "larger" ""booty"". So sad...so sad. But the website is hilarious they show lots of Before/After pictures of this chick. Let's just call her Susie or Becky..lol. But yeah they come in all kinds of colors and are $30 a pair. I just don't understand why people can't be happy with their bodies and what they have/don't have. Oh well, I guess I can't relate. lol. Here is a direct quote from the website..

"As a Celebrity wardrobe stylist, one of my biggest problems is that many of my clients do not have enough butt to make their rears look full,round or just do not have a great shape butt. Trust me, not everyone has a booty. I can not seem to find jeans that fit my clients well enough to make their butts look good, they keep complaining about their butts being flat in their jeans. Some are even contemplating getting implants....it does not make sense! When I heard about Booty Pop, I immediately bought a few pairs and brought them to my clients. When they tried them on with their jeans, shorts, slacks or dress pants, they could not believe their eyes and believe that such a cute pair of underwear could make such a miracle. You should have seen the smiles Booty Pop put on their faces, it was like magic! They instantly enhance a butt and my clients swore to never take them off. I do not usually give my tricks of the trade to the public but booty pop is too good to keep to myself. I know booty pop will make many women happy."
Jennifer Rosenblatt
Styled American Idol judge Paula Abdul

Wow...my fav line is "You should have seen the smiles Booty Pop put on their faces, it was like magic!" sigh...Sadness, but hilarious. Off to the library. Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates