Wednesday, August 3, 2011

No Shopping Campaign

Hello Happy August!!! So sometime in late July, I decided that I was going to spend the month of August, NOT shopping. So I'm not a shopaholic or anything, but I pick up little things here and there and overtime it adds up. I have been working a lot this summer and whenever I get off work, I somehow seem to go to the store. It's never a big shopping spree, but I've decided no more shopping.

So for the month of August, I will not buy any clothing, shoes, accessories, or random things for my apartment. It's only Day 3 and I'm already thinking I want to go pick up a candle or something. So since it's written on my blog, that means it's official. NO shopping!! (I hope I make it)


Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates