Friday, August 19, 2011

Articles I read today and my one sentence commentary..or not.

In my silent effort to rededicate myself to Reason to Believe, I wanted to share with you some articles that I read today...Just in case you were interested ...

The StayOver
This one discusses this "new" relationship, where couples stay over at each other's places 3 to 4 nights a week, even though they each have their own place... lol. This one made me laugh, because I thought this was normal. ::shrug::

Black Scientists Less Likely to Win Federal Research Grants
Surprise, surprise.. ok not really. But I hate to be pessimistic, but it's hard to see things as ever really changing

Is Natural Hair Dangerous...TSA seems to think so..
Aaah...ok, I read this article yesterday and I almost died at work. Thank you!! Finally someone has acknowledged this.. THis same thing happened to me, I always joke around, but its always something new when I go through security. But I remember this one particular time, I was going through TSA and even AFTER I went through the body scanners, this lady put on some gloves and "searched" my hair. I had some cute bobby pin do, and she completely messed it up. I was just ocnfused, b/c I was like if there was anything in my hair, they would have seen it in the body scanner. SMH.. (Ok that explanation was more than a sentence...eek)

::sidenote:: Yes I've been through the body scanners numerous times... do I feel violated? Umm the fact that they can see my nude body doesn't bother me..what bothers me is I have to spread my legs and put my hands up while all the other passengers watch for that thing to whirl around..lol. anyways.. :sidenote over::

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates