Wednesday, June 23, 2010

H-A-I-R

So I haven't had a hair update in a while...mostly because nothing was really new. I have tried a couple new styles, like french braiding the back, sometimes with twist in...honestly I've been a little lazy...

The only new thing I have really tried is this "Pre-Pooing" thing. Basically Pre-pooing stands for Pre-Shampooing. It's basically when you put oils and/or conditioner in your hair while it is still dry and you let it sit before shampooing and conditioning your hair.Some people sit under a dryer for about 20 minutes. Well the first time I did it, I just used this Essential Oil spray mixture I have and a handful of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner, and put a plastic cap on for about 30 minutes. This time I am trying out an alternate way...I put the same mixture in my hair and wet a towel, then put the same plastic cap on top. So yeah...I look a little crazy right now with a towel and plastic cap on my head.lol.

I hope I have the same results as last time. When I was done washing my hair, my hair was noticeably softer and easier to detangle... I have been meaning to try a new shampoo/conditioner, but I haven't gotten around to finding some that I want to try. So I'm just using Creme of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo, and Miss Jessie's Creme de la Creme Conditioner along with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration.

(Oh and that is actually an older pic, from Cinco de Mayo... It just happens to be my fb profile pic, so I figured I would add it... Oh and check out Nessa...she is on the Red Carpet, and she looks fab)

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates