So I have clearly fallen in love with this magazine Real Simple (life made easier, every day). But this is one of the articles I read when I was on the plane coming back home. The article goes into detail for each item on the list, but I figured I'd just share the basics...check out the rest of it here.
1. Tackle a dreary do I have to get out of bed with a burst of color.
2. Rise and seek sunshine.
3. End your shower with a burst of cold water.
4. Get the giggles.
5. Dab on a jasmine-infused fragrance.
6. Follow an eat for energy timeline.
7. Enjoy your daily cup of joe- or a healthy handful of Hershey's kisses.
8. Get a whiff of citrus.
9. Pull your hair.
10. Exhale.
11. Be nice to a stranger.
12. Pop a peppermint.
13. Beware of energy vampires.
14. Do interval exercise in the morning.
15. Show your hands some love.
16. Sit up straight.
17. Oil the squeaky lock.
18. Crank up the Michael Jackson.
19. Fill a vase with fresh flowers.
20. Think like a golfer.
21. Forgive and forget
22. Embrace the three-minute meditation.
23. Turn your world upside down.
24. Write a thank you note.
25. Settle in for a rejuvenating night's sleep.
Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment