Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Tiger Can't Change It's Stripes

So...hmm..some randomness happened this weekend, but you know what I'm back. I had to consult with some folks and I realized I am not going to change my life and what I enjoy for others. I had two exams yesterday and another one coming up on Thursday. Something that I randomly thought of which my mom says all the time, (my mom has a lot of sayings) "A Tiger Can't change it's stripes." I don't think I fully understand the meaning of that saying when I was younger, but as I have gotten older I truly have come to understand and recognize that in people and more importantly myself.

Even though sometimes I would like to be different, I know who I am and I comfortable in that. :-)

On another note, I have been in a "lovely dovey" kind of mood. So I wanted to leave you with 3 of my fav "romantical" (as Flava Flav would say) songs at this moment.








Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates