Ok so I'm really antsy right now, but I'm not particularly sure why. There are so many things on my mind, but I'm finding it hard to figure it all out in my head. So today concludes week 9 of Optometry school, and it was actually pretty exciting because we had an equipment fair, to look at and decide on the equipment that we will buy. Keep in mind that I will use this equipment pretty much for the rest of my "career." So it was pretty important that you decided what you wanted now...I thought I knew everything that I wanted, but then at the last minute, I started liking another brand of Ophthalmoscope's, but I think I'll go with my originial choice. (The guy in the pic is holding one). Anyways... That was a pretty long tangent.. I'm starting to feel "over" Missouri and school right now. Everything is getting mundane, there is only 44 people in my class, and I am tired of seeing the same people every single day in every single class...it's like the same people are doing the same thing everyday, same people asking questions, same people making corny jokes...oh and get this...everyone sits in the exact same seat every single day for all of our classes in the SAME room...Are you getting this?? (I wanted to keep getting saying same so you can see how annoying and repetitive it is..that is what my life has become).
Oh and all of the mundaness really made sense to me, when a classmate accused me of being anti social. I thought it was hilarious...because I didn't want to go out to a bar tonight, that we have already been to, to hang with people I have seen all darn week...actually for the past 9 weeks. Isn't that just like deja vu'....I definitely don't get it. don't know...I'll try and get out into the city or something, but I feel like I don't have time because of all the studying..Oh and my car is messed up right now. I need to get that fixed..like today.
So basically...I need to find some culture events ...plays, festivals, musicals, something...cause this midwest thing is getting old really fast. Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment