Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's About Time

So...for those that know me. You know that I am an avid blog reader. For about a year now, I have seeked out many blogs on all type of topics just to browse/read. So..it only seemed natural that I create my own. Well here I am a year later with this very late start.

Clearly it is summertime, and when I got bored with facebooking, I turned to twitter, which still didn't satiate my needs. I am not sure, what "Reason to Believe" will provide for me, how long I will continue with it, but I will just see how it goes.

Right now, I'm watching the Magic/Cavs game...it clearly looks like the Cavaliers are going to win (which they should). I am not even going to front like I am some big basketball fan, because I'm not. I honestly jumped on the bandwagon on this one. Sometime last week some friends/sorors of mine headed to Taco Mac after a random dance concert and the magic/cav game happened to be on. The ending was sooo exciting and at that moment is when I became a Cav fan. lol. Just like that...

I got my new phone today, wait it was yesterday. It's the Tmobile Dash in Black. It's cool, lots of fun things it's a "smartphone" (whatever that is supposed to mean). Honestly, it is lacking some essential stuff, that I kind of miss on my old phone, like a "timer," and several alarms. I was kind of at a loss today. I put some cookies in the oven, and usually when I bake cookies, I set the timer on my phone. That is when I found out, there IS NO TIMER!!!

Ok yay the Cavs won 112-102. Tomorrow I'm supposidly headed to the pool. It has been raining almost everyday for like a month now. I don't know what that is about...ugh that is a whole other story (ie. graduation day, when i woke up and it was thundering and lighting). I need to learn how to navigate this whole blog thing...how to post links, videos and what not. :sigh: I have so much to say, but I won't overdo it this time... That's all for now... Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates