Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello There!

Hello There!!

I am alive and well!! I honestly didn't realize it has been since April 14th since I last wrote. ::shame on me::

Things have been on the up and up. I have so much to share. So much so I will put it in bullet form and maybe I can write some retroactive posts.

  • Finished my 2nd semester, of my 2nd year!! (woohoo)
  • -Had my White Coat Ceremony (I was so excited yall)... 
    • i'll share some pics!
  • Finally settled into St. Louis and i've accepted this is indeed where I will be living for the next year and some..
  • Currently I'm working 2 jobs
    • One is the dispensary of my school's clinic... Helping people pick out glasses, fixing glasses, etc
    • The second one is with a Minority Pre-Optometry summer program for high school students
  • I went to MIAMI for Memorial Day!!
    • It was fun, but a little too crazy.
  • I've been tweeting a lot!
  • One of my friend's wrote me this awesome poem. I told him I would share, so I will do that soon.
  • My coffee addiction is growing and growing...smh.
That's just some things that come to mind since April. Nothing too exciting. I am at work currently. I figured I'll finish this up and just know I haven't forgotten!! Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates