So this semester I am taking a ridiculous amount of classes. The credit distribution is kind of weird though. I am not sure if I ever got around to posting what I took last year. Anyways here are my list of classes for this semester.
1. Foundations of Ocular and Systemic Disease and Management II
(ok that was ridiculously long... but we call it Disease for short)
2. Binocular Vision and Space Perception
3. Clinical Optometry III
4.Public Health
5. Pediatric Optometry and Binocular Vision
6. Contact Lens
7. Low Vision
Ok that seems like a lot. Well it is, but the last 3 classes are just one credit. My disease class is 7 credits. Yes you read it right, it's not a typo. 7 credits. I have never heard of that in my life. lol. So this should be an interesting semester culminating in my white coat ceremony. woohoo! It seemed like it was so far way, so now I just need to pass all my proficiencies. Gosh I can't believe I am almost half way done. Time flies when you are studying all the time. lol. (And yeah that's me in the pic...cool huh?)
Until Next Time...

No comments:
Post a Comment