Monday, November 29, 2010

No Stress November

Yo! So I'm in the computer lab, typing a paper for a class... So I have a lot going on, my to-do is overflowing (my cup runneth over), but those seem to be the times that I find time to write on my blog. It is the 2nd to last day of November. Overall, I will say that November was indeed a lovely month. As you all know, Autumn/Fall is indeed my favorite season. Not only is it the only season with 2 names, but it is just beautiful. I treated myself to a mani the other day, and I got this cute orange color!! It makes me smile every time I look at my nails.

Today is the first day back from Thanksgiving Break. My break was wonderful, it was nice to get home and spend time with family and friends. A much needed hiatus from all of the hustle and bustle that school presents.

Also happy belated birthday to me. Lol. I'm 23 now... weird! I don't feel old or young...I just am. So I used to post my weekly "frisky"scope, but I stopped that many months ago. I think I am going to resume that. Once I get over these next 3 weeks, I will have a WHOLE MONTH off.. I won't know what to do with myself.

So I declared this November as being "No stress November" and for the most part, I will say it has been rather stressful, but I have managed to turn all of my distress into eustress. Yay for me! So I'm still chipping at the side of the huge iceberg (caught a glimpse of Titanic the other night..love that movie).

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger TrackerBlogger Templates