Anyways...so as the title says, I am currently in the library. I just got out of my practical/proficiency and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed (even though it is over, and I got a good grade). So this practical has had me all kinds of nervous.. It was over Clockdial Refraction, Jackson Cross Cylinder, and Binocular Balance. Ok most people, have no idea what those terms mean, but if you have ever been to an eye doctor...it's the part when they ask you "Between these two lens, 1 and 2 which is better...or are they about the same"... So we learned all that and in the end we had to do "Binocular Balance"
through Prism dissociation..basically to make sure that both eyes have equal accommodative abilities (even with diff prescription). sidenote: For some reason whenever I went to the eye doctor I just thought they were playing around and just turning knobs..but it is WAAAYYYY more complicated than that.
So basically if you need some glasses/contacts, I can properly refract you. It might not be perfect, it might take a long time, and I will probably be stumbling over my words,
Ok yeah..So this week has been pretty horrible... I have a test/quiz/exam everyday this week (except Friday) and then I fly out
Until Next Time...
I mean... I could use a new prescription... teeheehee. Glad to hear school's going well!! Hearing people doing well in grad school makes me less freaked out that I'll fail out myself lol.
ReplyDelete<3