Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
So I'm back in STL...and I am trying not to wallow in my misery too much...The sun is not shining at all, and i was definitely a stark difference as soon as my plane was come down below the clouds. However now that I am back I am trying to motivate myself to get resume the crazy study grind until Winter Break. I know it is going to be hard, but I am going to live by the above quote. There is no need to be down and out about school...yeah it sucks, but hopefully it will get better. So I will have lots of Enthusiasm these next 3 weeks!!! *mark my word.... (ok at least I will try)!
Oh and I added a "Daily Quotes Widget"...hopefully that will keep me motivated and will be something interesting to read. This is a random sidenote, but who is Ralph Waldo Emerson anyways...he seems to have a lot of quotes...maybe I'll look him up..in Wikipedia of course. Ok I am going to get back to studying for my exam on Wednesday...Until Next Time...
No comments:
Post a Comment